Thursday, April 2, 2015

Paintings 3 and 4 for Village Gallery Art Challenge beginning May 5th at 10:00 AM

Paintings 3 and 4 of my contribution for the Village Gallery Art Challenge which opens on May 5th at 10:00 am.  I continued to have fun with both of these paintings.  Hope you enjoy them as much as I did painting them!
I decided that the original spraying of the background didn't need much more than the original result.




Blue Viper
Watercolor Sealed on 6x6 ClayBord
Mounted on 6x6 Canvas

 I wanted to find a snake with yellow and blue and found the Blue VipEr which can be found in India.  Real snakeskin shoes have always been a luxury and now you can own one without any harm to the reptile and at a bargain price.

Watercolor Bliss
Watercolor Sealed on 6x6 ClayBord
Mounted on 6x6 Canvas

Painting 4 is based on a pump which was created from a watercolor. Obviously the background is very typical of a painting with watercolor so I wanted the shoe to be different in texture and color.  

No comments:

Post a Comment