Friday, January 10, 2014

Day 10 Butterfly Girl

Butterfly Girl
 
 Day 10  30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge with Leslie Saeta
11 x14 Watercolor on Arches 140 lb cold press
NFS - In Private Collection

This is the first sketch of a commissioned painting of my great niece.  She is so cute with her face painted.  This helped me decide on how much detail to put in her shirt and the background was a lot darker in the photo references.  I particularly like having her hands in the painting rather than just focusing on her face but will have to make that decision when I try it again.

(Click the link to buy on website under Galleries, New) www.diana-nadalart.com
 
Visit my website and sign up for my Newsletter by checking "Add to Contact List."  One person will win their choice of 5 fine art cards in a random drawing for signing up during the period of January/February.

No comments:

Post a Comment