Thursday, January 23, 2014

Hats and Horse Racing

Day 23  30 Paintings in 30 Days
Watercolor 7 1/4 x 11
$125.00 (Click the link to buy on website under Galleries, 30 Paintings in 30 Days) www.diana-nadalart.com

I don't know if I get more excited to see the ladies in their hats or the amazing horses running in the Kentucky Derby, Belmont Stakes and the Preakness.  I've done several paintings of the winners in several of these horse races but never have had the time to do some of the ladies in their gorgeous hats.  I like to work on smiles because they often are the most difficult feature on the face to paint.

Visit my website and sign up for my Newsletter by checking "Add to Contact List."  One person will win their choice of 5 fine art cards in a random drawing for signing up during the period of January/February.



No comments:

Post a Comment