Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Portland Skyline at Riverplace
 Day 22
30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge with Leslie Saeta
Watercolor on Arches  cold pressed 10x 13.5
$350.00 (Click the link to buy on website under Galleries, 30 Paintings in 30 Days) www.diana-nadalart.com

I was running an errand and thinking about what painting I would do the next day and looked across the bridge to see the beautiful Portland skyline and the boats moored at Riverplace.  I remembered I had put an unfinished painting away in the drawer.  I got it out and was able to complete it for this Challenge.

Visit my website and sign up for my Newsletter by checking "Add to Contact List."  One person will win their choice of 5 fine art cards in a random drawing for signing up during the period of January/February.

No comments:

Post a Comment