Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Sunset and Candlelight Glow

 
 Day 7  30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge with Leslie Saeta
Watercolor on Arches 140# cold press  10 1/2 x 14 1/2
$300.00  (Click the link to buy on website under Galleries, 30 Paintings in 30 Days) www.diana-nadalart.com
 
I started the 30 paintings in 30 days on Saturday but have been having problems getting my blog online as well as having to change my email due to incompatibility issues.  I hope to meet the 30 paintings in 30 days challenge from today on.  This painting was a little complex for a daily painting project.  We'll see how tomorrow's post goes.

Visit my website and sign up for my Newsletter by checking "Add to Contact List."  One person will win their choice of 5 fine art cards in a random drawing for signing up during the period of January/February.

No comments:

Post a Comment