Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Day 12 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge

Wow - can't believe we are all well on our way into this Challenge.  I am having so much more fun this time with this subject.  Wait until you see them all hung above my closet doors!  Great decorating idea and talk about saving money......  just kidding.  

I didn't get a photo of the background before starting on this yesterday.  Finally got all my Xmas decorations down and put away so that took most of my day.  

Anyway  I am in such a great place in my life that dreaming of being somewhere tropical on a vacation was high on my "dream" list today.  I am going to be wearing a shoe like this in June when I go to Cabo!  If you are interested in how an artist can afford to do that you'll have to message me to find out.  I did use my artistic license to change a few things on the shoe I was referencing but overall I love it......  I will need to be painting some more backgrounds today.  Please comment......


Fun in the Sun Pump  Watercolor 6x6

No comments:

Post a Comment