Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Day 19 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge

I had completed this background in the first week and decided to use it with a shoe rather than what I had originally planned since I'm on this shoe "kick" for this Challenge.  Love the background and this shoe fits is perfectly.  I might have to darken the background in a few places to bring the shoe forward -- but that will be before I put it on the website for sale.  It is a very rainy day outside for day and many days to come so I needed to think about bright colors and spring coming soon.  Hope you like the colors and the shoe too.

"Spring in Your Step Pump"  Watercolor on 6x6 300 lb Fabriano Artistico watercolor paper.  I used both Dr. Ph. Martin Hydrus Watercolors (Brilliant Cad Red , Hansa Yellow Light,  Hansa Deep Yellow, Indian Red and Red Oxide) as well as Cadmium Yellow Pale for the final layer of yellow and Jeune brilliant for the sole of the shoe.  
Spring in Your Step Pump  6x6 Watercolor

No comments:

Post a Comment