Friday, January 15, 2016

Day 15 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge

I didn't want anyone to think I haven't been in my studio today painting for Day 15.  I've been preparing and modifying the pieces to be in this painting so not only the design will be good but the color pattern in the purses and clutches will be right.  This shoe is a knockout and you don't get any clues from the sketch.  You'll have to wait......  I'll be painting tonight but don't want to rush it.  I'll post here tomorrow the finished result.  This painting isn't titled yet and is a 12x12 watercolor on Fabriano 300 lb watercolor paper.



Sketch for Painting Day 15
Alana's Dream Pump 12x12 Watercolor
Well it took me most of today to get the details and change a few things until I got this the way I wanted.  This shoe is currently sold out of all the outlets around the world.  Alana and I both think it is really an exciting and striking shoe even for the price of $1200+.  This painting will be $120 -- what a deal, especially since you can't get this shoe anywhere else right now.  Love the designer clutches and purses from the top designers as well to make this design exactly the way I wanted to promote the shoe.  Hope you like it as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment