Thursday, January 7, 2016

Day 7 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge

I decided to improve upon my first painting which was posted on Jan 4th.  I will show the progression below of the three photos.  I am finally pleased with the outcome.  Will post on Day 7
I decided that the background needed some "heart" sentiments to push the shoe forward and I didn't particularly like the pink in the background around the shoe.  I added more of gamboge and yellow to the background around the lower part of the painting since the supper left corner had some so achieve some unity of color.  It will need to be sealed with Archival Varnish.  When you paint on AquaBord the colors will be even more brillant after spraying and adding layers using brushed layers of the same medium.  Comments anyone?  Don't we all love Valendtine's Day -- what a nice gift for a special lady......



Be My Valentine Pump  6x6 Watercolor on AquaBord 2" Cradle

No comments:

Post a Comment