Monday, January 4, 2016

2016 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge Day 4

Unfortunately I couldn't start on January 1st but decided I should still join the Challenge today.  I do really like how it makes you inspired and since I already paint every day it doesn't put that much more pressure on my schedule.

I hope you will enjoy my posts here and on my blog on my website.  Take a peek at Leslie's website where almost a thousand artists are posting as part of this Challenge.  I would love to see your comments and if you have questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

It is easier for me to do 4 at a time when using the 6x6 AquaBord cradles.  Here I've selected four"pumps" which goes along with my series from last year. I next decided on the webbing pattern and which colors I wanted to use.  Tomorrow I will add the details of the shoe to the background.  It is so much fun......  and let me be the first to get your thinking about Valentine's day.  I'll post the progress.
Day 1 6x6 AquaBord cradle "Be My Valentine Pump"

Day 2 6x6 AquaBord cradle "Icy Winter Pump"

Day 3 6x6 AquaBord cradle "Spring Flowers Please pump"

Day 4 6x6 AquaBord cradle "Easter pump"

No comments:

Post a Comment