Thursday, January 14, 2016

Day 14 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge

I decided to have a little fun and go from a simple design to something more geometric in the design.  This was fun and a lot more work for a small painting.  Wouldn't it just be great to have a closet full of awesome purses to choose from when we are going out in our Classic Snakeskin Pump for the evening?  Well it is kind of a fantasy since I only wear pumps on special occasions but I'm ready for one.

A lot of times I mix my blacks but not in this painting.  I used Lunar Black (Daniel Smith).  I used a blend of different reds already on my palette (not sure which was which).  Then I mixed in the Interference and Iridescent colors from Daniel Smith to give the painting some "BLING".  My idea is to paint this again larger before the end of the Challenge.  It was really fun.  Any favorite purses you think would be appropriate -- send me the photos please.

Classic Snakeskin Pump  6x6 Watercolor on 300 lb. Fabriano watercolor paper


Classic Snakeskin Pump -- Which purse  6x6 Watercolor

No comments:

Post a Comment