Saturday, January 31, 2015

Day 31 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge

Collage of 30 Paintings completed during the Jan 2015 Challenge
Yeah! This was quite a journey this time.  I felt so much more at ease with creating paintings each day.  I was confident in my choice to use the webbing and spraying technique with Dr. Ph. Martin Hydrus Watercolors as the under painting in each piece as a first step which one two occasions ended up being the painting. It was an adventure to see what image or focal point I ended up with.  I hope you enjoyed the "before" and "after" images on the blog. I also finished 4 paintings that I had been hesitating about which direction I wanted to go with them.

THANK YOU  THANK YOU  THANK YOU  THANK YOU  THANK YOU  THANK YOU!!!!

Thanks especially to Leslie for hosting the site and creating this event.  She is a marvelous human being and so talented to boot.  Secondly I have to say "thanks" to my husband, daughter and grandson since they have to put up with me being the focus of what happens and doesn't happen each day.  My house definitely needs a thorough cleaning starting today!  My friends and extended family were so important in the daily responses to my creations.  They lifted my spirits and gave me that extra little nudge to approach each new day with positive energy.

Now the hard work of marketing begins.  Good luck to the other artists who completed the Challenge in your journeys.

2 comments:

  1. Diana,
    How have I missed your work throughout the 30 days??? I love it and will now go back and check it all out. I'll now follow you by email.
    Better late than never! :o)
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very successful body of work - congratulations on completing the challenge, it has been wonderful to see your work!

    ReplyDelete