Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Day 19 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge






The Perfect Pump
6x6 Watercolor on ClayBord
I studied this underpainting for several days and saw many interesting creatures and had a few ideas building on the "red" dominance but finally saw the high heeled shoe.  So I literally went shoe shopping online.  I actually had a fun time.  I was thinking of a beautiful red shoe, all shiny or with sparkles and then thought about a classic black pump which would have looked great again the red/yellow background but in the end I decided to have some fun.  I saw this one shoe (at Nordstrom of course) and it was the one!  Can you imagine having one shoe to wear with all your different outfits from Paris!  This painting day turned into much fun.....

The_Perfect_Pump

No comments:

Post a Comment