Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Day 20 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge


People Going About Their Day
16x20 Watercolor on AquaBord

Day 20 Vertical View
16x20 Watercolor on AquaBord

Day 20 Vertical View 2
16x20 Watercolor on AquaBord
I started two larger paintings today with the idea that they both would probably take several days to finish.  I struggled with which way to hang this painting.  I like the first one at the top the best.  I might still want to do some finish work in defining some of the figures I see in the painting -- each doing something different.  I've posted the same painting turned to both vertical positions for you to see as well.  Sometimes letting the buyer choose is the best way.  There are some interesting designs and patterns in each.  Which you do like the best?

No comments:

Post a Comment