Saturday, January 10, 2015

Day 9 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge

Day 9  Eiffel Tower Under Siege
6x6 Watercolor
I'm not a political person but through my art I hope to speak out against the violence by radical Muslims. I had a hard time being creative yesterday in the midst of all the violence and death in France and around the world.  Our visits to France over the past several years brought back many memories and the people of France were always hospitable and warm to us.  My heart is very heavy for those families who have lost loved ones in this latest series of violence by Muslim radicals.  The Eiffel Tower is a beacon for all of how we must come out of this crisis with knowledge and a commitment to find ways to deal with this "war" both here and abroad.
Eiffel Tower Under Siege

No comments:

Post a Comment